Contact Me

Contact me to book your photo session via email: portraitsbyinga@yahoo.com or my cell phone: 408-835-4329 or on Facebook: "Portraits by INGA"

Monday, March 12, 2012

SPRING is here... and lots of beautiful photo opportunities to come

I took a walk with my girls today in our neighborhood and enjoyed capturing the SPRING that has come early this year. The warm weather and these beautiful first spring flowers warm my heart and remind that lots of beautiful photo opportunities are around the corner.

I am booking Spring photo shoots for the First week of April at the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens right now and photo shoots in the Famous Virginia's Blue Bells the following few weeks in April. Weekends are starting to fill up, please contact me ASAP to book your Spring photo shoot to ensure I am available to capture your family this Spring.











No comments:

Post a Comment