Contact Me

Contact me to book your photo session via email: portraitsbyinga@yahoo.com or my cell phone: 408-835-4329 or on Facebook: "Portraits by INGA"

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet Baby Lyla, 3 months old already

I can't believe it has been 3 months already since Lyla's newborn shoot and since I started this blog (her pictures were in my first post). New year comes with new resolutions and mine should be - to post more of my work here. Since I did so many shoots in Fall, I got overwhelmed at the time and did not post most of those here. I guess there is nothing wrong with some nice colorful Fall photos posted in Winter, will have to work on that next ;)

Back to Lyla - she is such a sweet baby, she melts my heart and has such a cute personality already. Since she is a baby of a close friend of mine, I think I am allowed to say that I love her and can't wait to capture her first year and long after that too ;)









1 comment:

  1. Inga, you are certainly allowed to say that you love her. And we love you too! You have done it again. You have captured the sweetest moments and most precious smiles. These pictures are treasures to my family and I can't thank you enough. I continue to be impressed by how quickly you are able to set the kids at ease. Reagan loves to take pictures with you. She rarely lets me do it anymore. Fingers crossed that Lyla continues to be the same way:)

    ReplyDelete