Contact Me

Contact me to book your photo session via email: portraitsbyinga@yahoo.com or my cell phone: 408-835-4329 or on Facebook: "Portraits by INGA"

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two Cuties and the Red Suitcase

These two cuties are my girls, Izzy and Amanda, and I tried to capture their special bond in these beautiful Fall portraits. I had a super busy month of October taking lots of photos, my busiest month so far, 14 Family photo shoots, 5 Newborn sessions and capturing 3 Birthday parties. While being so busy taking photos for so many of my clients, I am really glad I took time to capture my girls since these photos show really well how much fun they have together.



2 comments:

  1. I love how you captured their bright smiling faces. These are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Inga! Great models and a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete